'I am shocked to hear that I have been accused of cheating': Anmol KC

"I am precious to KC, me and my favorite movie viewers and well-wishers and media friends. While I was in Kathmandu while busy in the shooting of 'A Mero Hajur 4' shooting, I heard through the media that I was accused of cheating Rs 5 lakh. I wanted to clarify this matter by presenting it to the media persons, but since I am now in Kathmandu during the shoot, I want to put my words through it.

Last week, a complaint was filed against the hero Anmol KC for cheating. Jain Shrestha and Rupesh Khadgi, the producers of the movie 'Dhupure', filed a complaint against him at the Metropolitan Police premises.

They have complained that Anmol has taken Rs. 5 lakh advance for the movie 'Dhupure' but has been working. Recently, Anmol has clarified this. He has said that he has left the film rather than refine the script. He has also asked to withdraw the Rs. 5 lakh advance he had taken at any time.

He wrote on social media Facebook, "I am precious to KC, me and my favorite movie viewers and well-wishers and media friends. While I was in Kathmandu while busy in the shooting of 'A Mero Hajur 4' shooting, I heard through the media that I was accused of cheating Rs 5 lakh. I wanted to clarify this matter by presenting it to the media persons, but since I am now in Kathmandu during the shoot, I want to put my words through it.

About 3 or 4 months ago, Dhupure signed a movie. After signing the film, the producer of the film will receive Rs. 5 lakh was given. Everyone here knows that I have given preference to the script as far as my conscience is concerned when signing the film. When I signed this movie, I was only listening to its Oneline Story. When the script came out it was very different from the one I heard. I asked the Producer Director to do more work on the script. Is it my fault for trying to work better on the script and make a better movie? But they forced me to go to the shooting in the same script that I assumed. Disagree with this and if you make a film in the script, you can withdraw your money than they did not agree to take it. And, now I am shocked to hear that I have been accused of cheating.

Even now they can always take the money I have taken. While I may be saying this to many, why not sign the movie if I don't read the whole script? I have already said that the Nepali movie sense is small and many works here are based on faith. Instead of letting me do more homework on the script of the film, they took it as Iago and told them that I was very unhappy that I was trying to assassinate my character by seizing the opportunity out of the shooting scene. "

Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Enter Media. Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget